When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bentley 6.75

shultz

Hi,

I believe the most of you are familiar with that outstanding rep. It is a huge one with a case diameter of roughly 49mm. Nevertheless this watch wears very comfortable. I received this from Jay and decided to go for the big pack: Service, lume and HH's outstanding ar. Here's my little review of my fully serviced watch. It isn't a technical review but probably it gives you an idea http://image.rwg.cc/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wink.gif

The case:

No sharp edges at all. This is a piece of steel as you will like it. It is a joy to view the case from different ankles and I am surprised how pretty nice the Asians realized that level of craftsmanship. Very special is the case back which look like a Bentley wheel. It is surprising that the rough design doesn

• Like 1

very nice watch!!! i love the 6.75

I have the same one.. black dial.. HauteHippie double AR on the bracelet. Its one of my favorites for sure!

heres mine although i didnt take the pic myself

IMG_4573.jpg

Great job on that one, looks very nice and it does wear easy despite it`s size. Had one similar with HHs ar and what a difference, sold it awhile back.

I preferred it on a gen rubber I got for it. Also on a Kw all black shark, it did look good on it believe it or not.

Love the black dial 6.75 - such a remarkable piece.

A very nice rep indeed and one that I have been considering buying the genuine of, but with the blue dial.

I too have myself a fully modded white dial Bentley 6.75 with Jakub AR, Genuine Deployant & Genuine Brown Calf.

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

Here's some pics along with my even further modded Super Avenger (Gen Dial, Bezel, Calf, Deplyant, ETA7750, HauteHippie AR)

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

Nice watches, strap combos are a fast way to make our reps look more like the real deal, and modding by the masters shows us amazing resuls.

thanks for the reviews, they aren't going unnoticed! thanks for sharing your thoughts, opinions and showing us the new facts of some very gorgeous pieces.

thanks! wear them in the best of health.

Chino.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...