When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Better pics of the new WG 2008 Sub

By-Tor

Since I 1st saw pics of it on TZ, I thought this is the perfect jeans & tshirt watch. And the new (better) pics only confirm that.

Thanks for posting By-Tor.

I definitely can't say the same. When I first saw this watch I believe I made some reference to drunken rep manufactures. I'll admit seeing the above pics though has had an impact. Maybe it's just time that has soften the edges of that thing.

Now I'm also thinking what it would look like in black.

Edited by Greystash

hmmm...these pics look suspiciously like the kind of photography you would produce.....did u get hold of one without telling us??? :D:notworthy::bangin:

j/k...thanks for sharing. I was about to pick up a gen sub but decided to go rep and wait for this one instead when i saw the famous "jocke"'s basel pics at tz. these pics just tease me more with its beauty....i love this "baby-ish" blue

At almost 30k USD its a big chunk of change to go with the bigger chunk of metal, lol.

Hate the look. hate the price more...

At 30K I'd rather get myself a Great White + a 1680 White !

But, I must admit that with a Vintage Jean and a tee it might look nice...but then again, 30K?

Thanks for sharing the photos By-Tor.

I don't like the fat Lugs,CG's

how the Crystal is installed and the Pearl looks :yuk:

This modern design [censored] me off.

Time to buy a older gen one before they are all gone.

Agree with you on the blobby pearl and the way the crystal is seated. The slightly raised crystal and deeper rehaut are big contibutors to the beauty and class of the current generation of subs. I like the bigger case though.