When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

forum changes

dadog13

seems that some upgrades have been done!

and once you open a thread, the other posts in the same thread don't open immediately together but get listed at the end of the page...

I hate this type of forums...I find them difficult to browse...one reason I don't go often at the 'risti forum...

please, tell me what is happening?

Nothing has changed as far as I'm aware, I think you've just accidentally changed your own settings.

In the top right of a thread there is an 'Options' pull down menu - change the display mode to Standard.

thanks C!

It's ok now...but the strange thing is that I didn't do any changes....really strange...

while we are on this topic of "linear display" of forum posts in a thread, doesn anybody know if the 'risti forum can be browsed like RWG in this "standard mode"?

It's ok now...but the strange thing is that I didn't do any changes....really strange...

Most likely you have clicked on a link from a search engine or somewhere outside RWG ;)

while we are on this topic of "linear display" of forum posts in a thread, doesn anybody know if the 'risti forum can be browsed like RWG in this "standard mode"?

Not as far as I know.

Most likely you have clicked on a link from a search engine or somewhere outside RWG ;)

Not as far as I know.

yes, I was googling something and clicked on a link that brought me on an old thread on RWG...now I understand the reason of the change...I was like in a nightmare when I saw the change! :lol:

'risti forum is really not easy at all to browse...like some other watch forums as well...don't you find it as well difficult to browse it ('risti)?

'risti forum is really not easy at all to browse...like some other watch forums as well...don't you find it as well difficult to browse it ('risti)?

It's barely a 'forum' - more of a bulletin board really. TZ is an even bigger joke.

The more expensive the watches, the lamer the forum software :p

Strange but true. :D