When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lanikai's Cigar Review .. with pics

lanikai

definately a must (El Morro) .. i put them up there straight away with the RA Gigantes.. Saint Louis Rey DC.. and Hoyo DC.. and the Luci's and Punch DC.. in the same class..

One petite corona you must check out .. Por Laraunaga (sic)... not easy to get because they are a small Brand Co. and their release of thes are few and far between .. but complex, and gets more full bodied in a short time..

Have all the cigars you mention in your first sentence except for the SLR don`t like them.

And please stop mentioning the other must buy`s.

The bill is already sky high. :)

Regional editions are in my book just another way for Habanos/Altadis to generate more money.

I have them of course so i felt for it.

Last year we had the Benelux Regional Edition the Ramon Allones Specially Selected Gran Robusto.

Smoked one a year ago and one recently world of difference but they will get better and maybe even super great within years.

I read that you have to extract moisture from your humidor.

It`s the opposite for me i have to use a humidifier. :)

Edited by retep

Have all the cigars you mention in your first sentence except for the SLR don`t like them.

Regional editions are in my book just another way for Habanos/Altadis to generate more money.

I have them of course so i felt for it.

Last year we had the Benelux Regional Edition the Ramon Allones Specially Selected Gran Robusto.

Smoked one a year ago and one recently world of difference but they will get better and maybe even super great within years.

The SLR DC .. one of my favs .. it has such full bodied flavour.. and spice.. gimme the spice.. B)

I get a box of regionals from time to time ..(if I can get a good price).. I like collecting different one edition bands.. (save that for another thread)

I'm going to have a RA Gigantes after my Lunch and relax with the rest of the NFL games .. whatever your smoking this weekend retep.. enjoy ... 'Life is Good" B)