When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey Noob...or not so Noob...Read this Now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In response to all the noob questions we've been swamped with lately I've decided to emulate some other members by including a link to this post in my signature... I would STRONGLY encourage others to do the same so we can start educating new members and head off some of the "forum clutter" we've been experiencing lately!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

toad and everyone ...

great thread, information, and replies from everyone. i have been collecting for a little over 1 and 1/2 yrs and still consider myself a noob on certain fine details of this hobby. the resources provided are a great 'refresher' for me!

thank you for being deligent and committed to this!

:1a::1a::1a::1a: :1a: :1a::1a::1a:

toad and everyone ...

great thread, information, and replies from everyone. i have been collecting for a little over 1 and 1/2 yrs and still consider myself a noob on certain fine details of this hobby. the resources provided are a great 'refresher' for me!

Thanks. I'll always be a Noob...maybe it's regarding fixing movements...maybe it's a particular brand or model...so refreshers are good!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Outstanding post full of excellent resources! Thanks for taking the time to compile it all!

I was in the rep-game a few years ado, wandered off, and am back. :D Too bad I can't remember my log in info. Anyway. I bought a sub from Josh at least 3 years ago and it's working today just as it was back then! I'm very happy to see that he's still around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm keen to read this stuff...is there anyway else to get ahold of it or should I just keep waiting? Thanks.

The individual posts that are linked are still there...the links are broken as the url references have changed...so I have to re-link them...give me some time...it's a bit of work!!

Thanks again for such a great resource, the effort is much appreciated.

I just fixed the links...I think...I know the link to the The Zigmeister lume is gone...can't remember what I used for that...

I also added a couple things, removed others...we should be good to go now.

• 2 weeks later...