When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can i buy omega ultimate PO in 42mm

DEENIO

Hello Everyone,

I'm fallen in love for this watch but my wallet no.So, i've decided to buy a replica.After several search on google, i've found the graal.this forum :-)

Is there anyone to help a poor newbie to buy this watch.

I need contact with trust salers who can send replica to france and who offer the Omega PO 42mm (steel strap and black bezel) in the ultimate version ?

thanks to all

deenio

There is no so called "ultimate" version of the 42mm PO.

There are dealers shippimg from within the EU:

Eurotimez

Precious Time

Homer

Narikaa

thanks fitmic for tyour answer

between these salers, which is for youthe best place to find a PO with ETA movement and AR glasse ?

thanks fitmic for tyour answer

between these salers, which is for youthe best place to find a PO with ETA movement and AR glasse ?

I suggest you look at my Noob Guide. You will need to search on the PO as there are a few variations of it. The 42mm as Fitmic said, does not have AR. You can get AR done after the fact by Chieftang. As to ETA movements? Do a search, and you'll find finding a "guaranteed" ETA movement is a bit tricky, and supposedly only Eurotimez does this.

Read the Noob Guide...and more will become clear. You'll want to focus on the Trade Reviews, and the Collectors section:

Noob-Background.jpg

thanks to all

JBOND: have you bought one from this site ? is there located in europe?

thanks

No never but is one of the best asian dealer we have. If you want a trusty european dealer speak with the guy from precious time (ptswiss.com). The model is not on the website but you have to speak with the dealer he can get the watch.

Good luck

J.Bd

No never but is one of the best asian dealer we have. If you want a trusty european dealer speak with the guy from precious time (ptswiss.com). The model is not on the website but you have to speak with the dealer he can get the watch.

Good luck

J.Bd

It seems that there is no more stock.I'm waiting for the anwer of precious time.My last chance !!!

To my knowledge there is no "ultimate" PO 42mm. If you want an ultimate you have two options:

1.) Bump up to the 45.5mm version - available thru all our dealers.

or

2.) Get your hands on a 4th gen 42mm PO and with a few upgrades (dial, hands, pearl, and AR, see here) it will be very close to the gen. The only problem is that the supply of the 42mm seems to have dried up.

I have 2 4th gen 42mm PO. I will be selling one soon so you can PM if interested. It is a Swiss ETA, black bezel, white #'s, the only thing is you will need to get a replacement pearl as the original one has been lost

Cheers!