When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Shortest Thread Ever

Admin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, yes everyone knows Alaska has bears.  Lots of bears.  But when they attack it's horrifying the amount of raw damage they can do, and how quickly it happens.  It's unbelievable.  Grown men are eviscerated with one swipe of the paw.

I know this is a family-friendly site, so I hesitate to show these photos.  But we need to lay to rest, once and for all, the fact that Alaskan bears are truly the most fearsome bears on the planet.  These photos were "obtained" from law enforcement.  They were used to document the attack. 

You've been warned.  These are NOT for the faint of heart.  These are gruesome, in-color, detailed photos of a live Polar Bear attack on a living man, as it happened.  They're not blurred out to protect delicate sensibilities.  PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!!!  Weaker men, click away to another thread.  Please.  The nightmares are not worth it.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

(scroll down)

polar_bear_attack.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 3:03 AM, Nanuq said:

Okay, yes everyone knows Alaska has bears.  Lots of bears.  But when they attack it's horrifying the amount of raw damage they can do, and how quickly it happens.  It's unbelievable.  Grown men are eviscerated with one swipe of the paw.

Those are cubs. I'm not a fan of the Cubs. I like the Sox. But if you want to talk about Bears that are quite viscous, though not yet as destructive as in 1985, I'd be happy to.  

ChicagoBears_defense.jpg.2289f6973e33841fabcab5d876b5aaf2.jpg

And yes, grown men are eviscerated with one swipe of the paw.

• 2 weeks later...