When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Shortest Thread Ever

Admin

Take all those barrels of monkeys and put them in Schroedinger's box with the cat.................

Then you don't know if they've written Shakespeare or not until you ... OPEN THE BOX!!!

Did I ever mention my simple version of Schroedinger's Cat that could be understood even by n00bz?

It's called Schroedinger's Pizza. Basically, you don't know what kind of pizza is in the box as the label has fallen off. It's a flux pizza until you open it up.

Then you don't know if they've written Shakespeare or not until you ... OPEN THE BOX!!!

Did I ever mention my simple version of Schroedinger's Cat that could be understood even by n00bz?

It's called Schroedinger's Pizza. Basically, you don't know what kind of pizza is in the box as the label has fallen off. It's a flux pizza until you open it up.

Do you deliver?

Do you deliver?

I had that Heisenberg in the back of the cab last week. Decent bloke, a little fidgety, but he's an ok sort. Anyroad, he told me about when he got picked up for speeding. The bleedin' copper asked him "Do you know how fast you're going?" His reply was, of course, "No, but I know exactly where I am." He's a card, that one, eh?

Do NOT post here!

:lol:

Could you clarify what you mean by "here"? Perhaps establish some limits? Do you mean the internet? This site? This forum? This thread? Your post? It appears you mean in your post, but none of us can post in your post!

If I could post in your post I would post, but I can't because the system won't let me.

I can only conclude that it's a Guy Thing. Guys Abhor Short Things. It's a fundamental Law of Nature.

If we had an Admin PoM that comment would have just won it..............ROTFLMAO :lol:

Ken

The Mods are fighting amongst themselves on how to make this the shortest thread ever....What a bunch of great guys!

The Mods are fighting amongst themselves on how to make this the shortest thread ever....

What devotion to the cause!

What a bunch of great guys!

The Mods are fighting amongst themselves on how to make this the shortest thread ever....What a bunch of great guys!

The Mods are fighting amongst themselves on how to make this the shortest thread ever....

What devotion to the cause!

What a bunch of great guys!

Looks like something screwed up here.