When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

By-Tor's tribute to replica Rolex Explorer II's

By-Tor

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

the black version has been the king of otb Rolex replicas for many years..., and definitely the most underrated Rolex replica ever...

Are the current offerings by BKLM and others still considered "one of the best otb"? The maker seems to have changed over the years - and now the 12 o'clock markers are not lined up. I was wondering if the current offerings of the black 16570 are as good.

Sorry for the late reply.

I have no idea about the current reps as I don't have time to follow the scene that much. But I guess it's pretty safe to say BK always has the best stuff. I wouldn't buy Rollie reps from anyone else.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello friends, Can someone link me eurotimez or tell me how to purchase this explorer black dial the one by-tor reviewed at the beginning, thank you.

Five years is an eternity in the replica world. That dealer is long gone. Just check any of the trusted dealers listed here and they can set you up with the watch you need.

• 2 weeks later...