When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey, how is everyone?

maxlifan

Hey guys, recently my Movado watch which I bought 4 years ago on a vacation for 800 dollars broke down.(Due to retarded shipping reason never brothered to get it repaired) I searched around for a new watch, and discovered in Canada, watches = alot of $$ and so I looked for better ways of obtaining things that looks cool has a brand and can tell time. Naturally since I'm Chinese (nothing racist intended) I began looking for a "replica", so I went on my favorite deal forums RFD and posted asking for help on a replica watch.(Boy... I got 10 pages worth of spam and 5 more of falmes) Well anyhow after reading all 15 pages, I asked my friend who was into watches. He recommended me to this forums and said it was great so here I am :). Hope everyone here can help me out XD. (Unlike some people from RFDs)

P.S I was looking up sites and one I found which caught my eye was Exact replicas, they provided detailed pictures of all their watches, has anyone tried them or recommand me to buy from them? (Not fully sure if posting links is allowed, if not please remove)(http://www.exactreplicas.com/)

P.S.S I live in Canada, Toronto so if anyone can recommend a good locate dealer, it would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by maxlifan