When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ordered my first replica watch. So nevrious

maxlifan

Today, I place my order from Josh using MoneyGram. I'm going to remit the money over tomorrow. Is there anything I should be aware of? I hear from alot of people hat Josh is a wicked seller. Also I just have one question for the people who have ordered from him before. Does EMS delivery to the door, or do I have to pick it up at the post station? (I'm only 16 lol, I might have to drag my parents along which would kill my day lol)

Lol, my hands are still shaking from just pressing confirm order, I want to see my first rep so badly lol.

Edited by maxlifan

SO nervous you cant even spell "nervous" correctly ;)

i know the feeling of waiting for that first one to come, always wondering if it made it through your countries "finest" watch dogs over at customs.

i get mine delivered to the door. if im out of the house at time of delivery it gets dropped off at the post office and i get a notice on my door or in my box telling me where it is and to go pick it up.

im sure youll be fine, and enjoying it shortly!

PS- what'd ya order?

you know the only reason I got involved with answering your 100 pm's <_< is I was young ..*cough* once .... and wanting to get .. L_ _d .. (nah he really didn't say that.. I am jus assuming) :rolleyes:

I figured I would do my part for the cause of all Teenagers worldwide .... I don't even know what you are going to order ? .. but "Young Apprentice" I hope it get's you what you want.. :whistling:

Live Strong and Wear it Well...

Aloha~Cheers

Lanikai

Ah I remember my first time....I was a nervous wreck as well. 4 years later, I still get butterflies with every order.

Today, I place my order from Josh using MoneyGram. I'm going to remit the money over tomorrow. Is there anything I should be aware of? I hear from alot of people hat Josh is a wicked seller. Also I just have one question for the people who have ordered from him before. Does EMS delivery to the door, or do I have to pick it up at the post station? (I'm only 16 lol, I might have to drag my parents along which would kill my day lol)

Lol, my hands are still shaking from just pressing confirm order, I want to see my first rep so badly lol.

you know the only reason I got involved with answering your 100 pm's <_< is I was young ..*cough* once .... and wanting to get .. L_ _d .. (nah he really didn't say that.. I am jus assuming) :rolleyes:

I figured I would do my part for the cause of all Teenagers worldwide .... I don't even know what you are going to order ? .. but "Young Apprentice" I hope it get's you what you want.. :whistling:

Hilarious Lani. Brother steps up to the plate to help those in need...in need of getting L_ _d.

Thanks guys :). Yea Lanikai sorry bout the 1000000000000 pms lol. O I ordered the beginmariner, now I'm thinking of ordering the BeginYachy. That is if my 1st rep is good and at my door way :).

Damn ... Ma Maann .. you gonna have ta match those pieces with some serious hip hop threads.. B) .. and for someone of your "youth" wear it very loose on your wrist .. like a bracelet .. so it can hang down and turn all around.. (drives the members here nutz to see that :rolleyes: )

and no worries about the gazillion pm's ... you had manners for such a young dude.. and that will alway's get you far..! B) I was happy to assist !!

So don't forget to post pics.. of your arrival with your arm around your GF('s) :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Toadtorrent Posted Today, 07:55 AM

Hilarious Lani. Brother steps up to the plate to help those in need...in need of getting L_ _d.

The young dudes got taste.. I'll say that much !!! and I was impressed by his style and manners !! :good:

ah yes, a 16 year old with a sub lv,

good choice there, you wont get called out for sure

It all depends on where you roll. Back in the day in high school, half my school wore gen Rolexes and drove expensive cars. The teacher's parking lot was junk compared to the showroom that was where the students parked. So...sporting a Sub LV would work just fine in my eyes.

So don't forget to post pics.. of your arrival with your arm around your GF('s) :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The young dudes got taste.. I'll say that much !!! and I was impressed by his style and manners !! :good:

Indeed. Show us the power of the watch. I'll agree with you there Lani...about the manners. You know that. I'm much more agreeable to answer the PMs I get when the people actually show some class.

if asked... "say nothing".. don't lie; don't fabricate.. just have fun .. in the end keep them guessing .. of course that will be the first question from classmates.. just laugh it off.. :D

Remember one lie turns into a hundred and ya don't want to be known at school as liar... so what if it's a replication or "fake" .. all young guns are concerned with is ...... it "looks good".. B)

so keep us posted and if you get a letter from your local Customs ... Run ... Hide .... change your name..

. :p jus Joking .. even if they lock ya up.. your young.. time fly's... ^_^ .. joking again..

.OK I'll stop B)

I agree with the senior members....the watch needs to fit it's owner.

The watch has no super powers....even if it is a gen.

The owner needs to pull it off....and you could do this regardless of your age or what you wear.

It all about how confident you feel about yourself...people who are open that they wear reps have nothing to hide, so they are confident.

You could have a gen and people could still think it's a rep...WHO CARES!

Enjoy your rep, my first wasn't too long ago, and I stare at it all the time on my wrist.

It makes ME happy, I don't care what others think, whether if it's gen or real.

I plan on buying the gen when I am done with my education and have an income.

I enjoy the watch, and hope you will as well!

As the members much more wise than I say, "wear it well!"

;)

In the very unlikely case that you have a problem with a watch from Josh (and I have, I buy a lot of reps ) you can rely on the fact that it will be responded to and sorted out very quickly.

Don't worry at all and don't obsess over the tracking info.

Get ready to enjoy an excellent rep.

Carl