When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling skyland

BRONTE500

Well after a couple of weeks being stuck to the laptop all day everyday according to my mrs! ive decided to place my first order to see hoew i get on. There really is an enormous amount of info on here to help you make your mind up. Ive decided to order a black dial ultimate version skyland from Chris at eurotimez as he seems to be a top bloke according to a lot of people, that and the fact his qc seems to be very good also.

Anyway i was After a dark brown moo croc on deployment and i was looking a bit of advice on this if possible. Should i ask Chris if he can get me one or should i just get the watch first with the bracelet for backup and then order the strap seperate. Wasnt so sure on this. Saw Toadtorrent's skyland with this strap and loved it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

That's a tough call. I love it on the brown deployment...wear it all the time. However, some people say for resale value, the straps lower the value, so get the bracelet to help sell it in the long run. To me...I know the bracelet on this one would make the watch too big for me...so I said screw it...and just ordered the rubber, and the deployments.

I never wear the rubber...but swap between the black and dark brown moo-croc. I wear this thing a lot, and I still haven't noticed the wear marks other members have on the inside strap.

Thanks for that. Gonna get it as it comes with the pro 2 bracelet but i much prefer the strap, my wrists are dead skinny and the strap looks a lot better on me. Should i just see if eurotimez can get me a moo croc similar to yours or could you recommend anyone? Good to hear the skyland is going well, cant wait to get mine. Thanks again.

You couldn't have picked a better watch to start off this addiction. The Skyland has my vote for the rep of the year award. You'll understand why...

Cheers

Siesta181

I second that, it has my vote as well!!

But here's the catch.. I was in the same place as you Strap or rubber or bracelet??? sent countless PM's to our very own Toadtorrent who always got back to me no matter how crazy my questions were!(Again Toad - Thanks Bro!!)..

Well I finally went in for the rubber as i wanted to try a rubber strap and guess what.. I luv it! it just gives it this whole new dimension!! i ordered 2 (one for me and one for my brother) and the second one was on the bracelet, i wore it for a few days but in the end luved it on rubber...

Should add that i will be getting a leather with deployment for it soon as well...

My wife has just phoned to let me know my Skyland has just turned up. It's a blue face with rubber strap. I just want to get home now.

My view was also to get a leather deploment. Absolutely love the pics I've seen.

Little does the wife know there's a ladies breitling in the same package. Least I hope there is!

Thanks for that. Gonna get it as it comes with the pro 2 bracelet but i much prefer the strap, my wrists are dead skinny and the strap looks a lot better on me. Should i just see if eurotimez can get me a moo croc similar to yours or could you recommend anyone? Good to hear the skyland is going well, cant wait to get mine. Thanks again.

Eurotimez can get the strap for you with deployment I'm sure. Get it with your order...that way you save an additional relatively high shipping charge JUST for the strap if you order it later.

Skyland was my first watch, with a Blackbird second.

I'm now looking for something different.

How about the new Datora if you're staying in the Breitling line. Sunken datewheel and likely the crystal rotates on the slide rule ring...that's about it for a great looking rep!!

Little does the wife know there's a ladies breitling in the same package. Least I hope there is!

Congrats on your new arrivals...post pics...especially of the ladies Breitling. I'm assuming by one for your wife, you mean one you can wear as well. ;)

Thanks for all the comments guys. Think ill be taking toads advice and ordering the strap through eurotimez and ill be able to compare them both when they arrive and take it from there. Think the skyland with leather deployment is one of the best looking reps from what i have seen on here. Ill get it ordered right now and get some pics up when it arrives. Thanks again.