When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone want the ultimate ultimate UPO dial with correct logo?

Guest Dr.TuB

update. both the white 6 9 12 and orange 6 9 12 will be made if enough interest shows since only the orange dial will be needed to be purchased to get the correct color of 6 9 12 (white is easily replicated)

I would definitevely go for one orange number dial. But 100$ shipped is a little bit overpriced, I think, as there is very small chances that they will actually use superluminova. And more than that 100$ is almost half the price of an UPO from most of the dealer here ! If it is available for, let's say, 40$ to 60$ shipped I would go for it !

Edited by docdoc

I would definitevely go for one orange number dial. But 100$ shipped is a little bit overpriced, I think, as there is very small chances that they will actually use superluminova. And more than that 100$ is almost half the price of an UPO from most of the dealer here ! If it is available for, let's say, 40$ to 60$ shipped I would go for it !

Got to agree with with docdoc on this one. If the price was $100 for a rep dial, then I reckon I'd hold fire and spend $200 on a gen dial.

• 1 month later...
The UPO dial is virtually perfect apart from the logo. Can't your dealer just produce the correct logos instead? Apparently they are easy to swap out since they attach using two small pins.

good point, I am in for a logo or a dial under $70 that is good to go with great lume and perfect markings.

The UPO dial is virtually perfect apart from the logo. Can't your dealer just produce the correct logos instead? Apparently they are easy to swap out since they attach using two small pins.