When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brain Teaser Game!

cornerstone

Okay cool! Cheers! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

....this is a bit different!

As Sam boarded his flight to Israel, he noticed an old acquaintance at the back of the plane. He shouted a greeting to his friend by name, then knocked on the cockpit door to say hello to one of the pilots, who was also an old friend. Several moments later Sam was arrested, why?

:rolleyes:

His old friends name was Jack and he shouted "Hi Jack" and went to the pilots...

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Sam boarded his flight to Israel, he noticed an old acquaintance at the back of the plane. He shouted a greeting to his friend by name, then knocked on the cockpit door to say hello to one of the pilots, who was also an old friend. Several moments later Sam was arrested, why?

Is this one of these "He supposedly died in a hijacked plane" stories or is it more like "The plane is a bomber" type?

:thumbsupsmileyanim: WINNER!

All right....

NASA was considering sending canaries into space to study them under zero gravity. The project was scrapped when someone realized that in spite of having sufficient water supplies, they could die of dehydration within a few hours. Why? :o

Water will float out of any container a canary can drink from!

Birds need gravity to swallow ?

This was correct. Apparently birds need gravity to swallow.

Nice work @gamefreaks too! ;)

Here we go!

If someone said to you, "I will bet you $1 that if you give me $2 I will give you $3 in return," would this be a good bet for you to take? (And why?) :huh:

If someone said to you, "I will bet you $1 that if you give me $2 I will give you $3 in return," would this be a good bet for you to take? (And why?) :huh:

Don't take that scam bet.

You give me $2 and I keep it. Ok, you win, have a buck.

This was correct. Apparently birds need gravity to swallow.

Nice work @gamefreaks too! ;)

Here we go!

Best he can do there is break-even. (Gives him $1 + $2, gets $3 back.) (Maybe make $1 if gets stake back)

Worst is lose $3.

Bad deal!

Edited by gamefreaks

Pugwash just pipped that one! WINNER! :1a:

Okay, here's my swansong for the night....

During World War II several British naval spies on the lookout for enemy ships and activities posed as Canadian lobster fishermen. They had large numbers of plastic orange-coloured lobsters made for their covert operations. These lobsters came in various sizes with authentic markings. At night the spies loaded the lobsters into traps and threw them overboard. At daybreak they would hoist the traps aboard ship. The locals spotted them as fraudulent fishermen from quite a distance. How were they so easily detected? :o

That´s easy. Lobsters only become orange when they get cooked....

YES!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But the most important question is...

why the heck do British Spies pose like Canadian fisherman in WW II ? And where ?

An even bigger brain teaser! :lol:

(For the record NFI - I think the game just made it up! :blink: )

:)

that's 1 on each side of course.

ken

1 :lol:

WINNER! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Bob went to a shop to make a purchase. He asked the assistant "How much will one cost?" The assistant thought for a moment and said, "three dollars." Bob looked a little puzzled and said "well then, how much will twelve cost?" "Six dollars," replied the clerk. Bob scratched his head and said, "if I were to purchase two hundred, how much would that cost?" "That," said the clerk, "will cost you nine dollars." What was Bob buying?