When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Buyer and Questions about the Grade System- Sea Dweller

GunnerL

My advice: put your credit card back in your wallet and read around this forum. Stick to dealers on here and you will be in a much better position.

EDIT: To be clear, they aren't Swiss Reps, the grade system is made up. Read the information here.

You should stay with our dealers here in this forum. Stay far away from bestswiss.com or any other sites on the internet.

There are bundle of information available here, make sure you search and read first before making your purchases.

Welcome aboard.

NEVER THINK of buying a rep watch for 1000 bucks!!!!!!! You can buy the latest version of Rolex deep sea.....a nearly 1:1 rep....very very good for around 350 bucks. It will contain a nice ETA movement. Spend 2-3 weeks looking around this forum especially in the ROLEX area and then decide what you want to do. My suggestion would be to contact either Andrew or Joshua (trustytime and perfectclones) since they have pretty much the best reputation and then buy what you want. Furthermore go with either (or both ) the V3 BEST Deepsea (around $350) and the Super Sea Dweller (around $280). The Deep Sea needs no mods. The Super SD you can sent to Rex for crown guard trimming and insert/pearl modification. Dont fool around...just buy the swiss eta models. Both are incredible reps that you will enjoy for many years. If you want a submariner I suggest you buy from Bk. He will send you the best possible Sub that he will personally ensure is in great working and looking order. OK...so there you have it..in one paragraph all you need to know about the Sub, SD and Deep Sea. Now do some research and have fun.

My advice: put your credit card back in your wallet and read around this forum. Stick to dealers on here and you will be in a much better position.

EDIT: To be clear, they aren't Swiss Reps, the grade system is made up. Read the information here.

+1

I couldn't agree more.

And also there is no such thing as a GRADE APPOINTING COUNCIL FOR WATCH REPLICAS!!!

And bestswiss is a known scam site.

Only gen watches worth that kind of money.

Who is Bk? you say he is the best sub supplier?

The search feature is located in the top right corner. Next to it is the "members" button. Since you're looking for a member, you'd want to use this.

If you type in "Bk" you get about six members. The "Bk" you want is the one with the green "Collector" icon right below his name. His profile is here http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showuser=3107