When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

help with version of SMP 007 Bond

hackR

i am looking at a member purchase of an SMP 007 Bond watch - blue dial and bezel, 007 printed dial, 007 second hand...

i have spent a lot of time looking with the "search", reading posts, scanning pictures, and reviewing various dealer websites and cannot seem to find this version...

this is a new watch that a member is selling -- he sources and sells...this is an a21j version...the back - which i do not hav a picture of say 007 edition; but isn't the limited edition back...i haven't seen the back on any dealer site...the watch is $110usd delivered...

i contacted a respected rwg member via pm to get his insights...i thank him!...he suggested i post this here and ask those Omega experts for their comments on this version...what is right, what is wrong...etc, etc..

thanks...

R-

post-16947-1231649913_thumb.jpg

post-16947-1231650012_thumb.jpg

post-16947-1231650041_thumb.jpg

post-16947-1231650071_thumb.jpg

post-16947-1231650112_thumb.jpg

the 007 on the dial seems crooked. crown guards are barely decent and He valve is off as usual. 110 is often the price of new Asian movement SMPs from some dealers.

U could definitely do worst...but that version of the bond SMP should not have 007 on the second hand.

are you saying that the blue dial, blue bezel, 007 inscribed dial should not have a 007 second hand?

any recommendations on an asian version from a dealer that is acceptable?...the best of the lower cost versions?

the 007 on the dial seems crooked. crown guards are barely decent and He valve is off as usual. 110 is often the price of new Asian movement SMPs from some dealers.

U could definitely do worst...but that version of the bond SMP should not have 007 on the second hand.