When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eye Candy Macs ~ Avenger Seawolf

This Macro pictorial will be just that.. a Pictorial.. no words need be written ... except.. this Pictorial is for "You, Phoband" may your New Year bring everything you desire .. good health and luck.. for this I will wish for you..and to the member that mentored me this weekend ,.. as I stand by my words of wanting to "Improve" at whatever I endevor .. thank you for the "Coaching" and I will stay "Coachable" B)

Thanks in advance for viewing.. I hope you enjoy viewing the .......

Breitling Avenger Seawolf

"Yellow Submarine"

Named ~ aptly by Coolfire

breitlingavengerseawolffv2.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfju3.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfoh8.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfkj4.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfii4.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolftd2.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfpu6.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfpc9.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfqf8.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolftz8.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfbl5.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfns6.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfah4.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfpy0.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfyy6.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfrv7.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfxd8.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfgk5.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfqt9.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfdc3.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfpt5.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfjb5.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfke3.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfbp7.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfjf3.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfkc8.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfct9.jpg

THE END

I will do the strap comparison of Divers and Steel on a seperate thread.. this one is long enough B)

Thank you for viewing B)

Aloha

Lani

Amazing pics Lani. I am in awe of how clean you get the entire watch. you so often see people (like myself) who go to shoot some pics of their fav watch, only to see dust/dirt/ god knows what in the final image.

Thank you for giving people like myself something to shoot for.

Oh and I kinda like the yellow. Now if it was only Ti.

why thank you for the dedication :) i'm honored to have such an amazing set of photos "for" me :)

great photos - i think i understand what you were talking about when we discussed this piece this weekend :)

again great job on those crazy macros :) - thats one thing i can't do with my new DSLR, i can get close, but, i don't have that macro capability i used to have on my simpler camera :)

peace out

why thank you for the dedication :) i'm honored to have such an amazing set of photos "for" me :)

great photos - i think i understand what you were talking about when we discussed this piece this weekend :)

again great job on those crazy macros :) - thats one thing i can't do with my new DSLR, i can get close, but, i don't have that macro capability i used to have on my simpler camera :)

peace out

Ya really need the macro lens Pho .. with your photo skills it's "must get"

@Urabus.. thank you sir !! .. I cannot find the shot I took of the inside of the case back .. I swear that it is partly TI.. the case back btw.. is very thick..

that case back is nuts. looks water tight to me...

I put some gasket silicone lube on the threads.. it was a little rough.. it's fine noe.. yup, the case back is thick and heavy .,. and check out the added lip on the inside..

@ Andrew .. as alway's thank you A !!

edit add:.. the Ar is very light .. wondering if the genuine is this light .. it would appear that it is single.. the outside of the crystal is AR'd..

The gen is Titanium is it not.???

The Breitling Web site lists SS also..

edit add:.. the Web Site has it listed as steel case.. the slate grey dial was their first one .. since they have added to the dial colours ~

http://www.breitling.com/en/#/models/aerom...venger-seawolf/

Breitling has taken out most of their tech data .. it used to be much more informative.. about 2 years ago I think..it was removed

I put some gasket silicone lube on the threads.. it was a little rough.. it's fine noe.. yup, the case back is thick and heavy .,. and check out the added lip on the inside..

@ Andrew .. as alway's thank you A !!

edit add:.. the Ar is very light .. wondering if the genuine is this light .. it would appear that it is single.. the outside of the crystal is AR'd..

The gen is double sided the same as all Breitlings.

Fantastic pics Lani,not my kind of Breitling watch,but those pics really make it look great...great work.. B)

The old Seawolf was. This is the new one, which is stainless. Breitling seems to be dropping the use of titanium with the Chrono Avenger making way for the Skyland and so on.

We have ta wait for the next generation of Golf Clubs.. so they can recycle the TI in the old ones..

@mikellem.. thanks a lot again buddy !! the only reason I buy reps is so I can practice the macro's.. :rolleyes:

Beautiful pics and although I'm not a big fan of the yellow dial you really know how to make it somewhat appealing with those AD-quality shots.

If I could make a simple request in hopes that it hasn't been responded yet, but the dealers advertise this model with "superb" lume...any chance of a lume shot?

Or at your discretion possibly leave that for an upcoming written review of this piece, in any case thanks in advance Lani!

Beautiful pics and although I'm not a big fan of the yellow dial you really know how to make it somewhat appealing with those AD-quality shots.

If I could make a simple request in hopes that it hasn't been responded yet, but the dealers advertise this model with "superb" lume...any chance of a lume shot?

Or at your discretion possibly leave that for an upcoming written review of this piece, in any case thanks in advance Lani!

Ok.. I will do a write up.. this week, (I didn't know if there would be any interest.).. and 10-4 on the lume .. it was going to follow .. after storming all night the Sun is so bright today.. and the lume needs charging.. so I didn't even waste time attempting a lume shot.. the ASW is on my window sill charging as I type this.. I find that indirect sunlight is great for long lasting charging.. actually the more glare into my window the better.. :D

Awesome shots :thumbsupsmileyanim: wont get much more detail than that!

Thanks Coach ... B)

Fidestro Posted Today, 06:14 PM

Crap,

I had my hopes up to come here and see if Dave123 ripped this one to shreds as being inaccurate so that I could save some money this week. Guess I will wait for the full review

Thanks Lanikai!

Review: .. Good Stuff .. end review :D

edit add:.. bollobandit posted some really nice images and also a Lume shot .. way to go BB !!

here >> http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=89790

Hot damn, Lani!

I just thought about reducing my Brreitling collection close to zero and now you bring up this YELLOW faced Seawolf!

Aargh, I love this hobby. :D

Exceptional pics, as always. How about some wristies?

It's called The Yellow Submarine, mate! :p

lani, you actually remembered this name I christened even after 2 weeks... I'm now getting closer & closer to acquiring this beauty...Damn... :wub:

• 9 months later...