When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

a question about the board software

slay

can anyone tell me what the colors of the membernames which are at the bottom of each topic mean?

some members are just black, some are yellow, some have a $ sign infromt of their nickname, and some are written cursive

i thought maybe it has something to do with what the member is doing currently (reading, writing and such) or am i wrong?! would be great to get some clarification :)

what are you trying to provoke with your excessive use of "..." brick?

[EDITED]

Slayer, the above comment is the reason your threads continually turn into sparring matches

.... Is not provoking

From this post on, it starts going down hill

Edited by jraines87

Its nothing bricky....just a code error.......happens on many many many forums.....

Alles bestens!!

On TRC it's not a coding error.... supporting members have the $ sign in front of their nick and it's written in yellow... trust me ;)

what are you trying to provoke with your excessive use of "..." brick?

Now here's a suggestion: If you ask a question, be happy when you get an answer and say "Thank you".

Don't start something afterwards. Maybe it could be a good idea to lay off the booze too.

now how could i know that? i dont spend SO much of my lifetime on internet forums to figure that out by myself!

Same goes for that one. Just be happy that people still talk to you and quit your stupid little teasing... (notice the ... at the end)