When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yellow Avenger Seawolf

Bazz

Being a fan of chunky dive watches it was pretty difficult to not pick one of these up, especially with the funky dial colour.

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

Comparison with the gen on the left,

rwg2.jpg

The dial and number colours are actually the same as you see on the gen and not as per my pic on the right.

Here I super imposed the rep over the gen and as you can see its very accurate, any parts that dont seem to line up is probably more the angle of my pic being slightly off.

rwg1.jpg

Comparison with the UPO, as you can see it's a lot thicker.

rwg3.jpg

rwg5.jpg

Movement is very well secured and mine came with a 2836. The original uses a Breitling 17 which is pretty much a 2824.

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

I have no idea about how He valves are supposed to work but this is what it looks like from the inside.

IMG_1864.jpg

Over all a pretty good rep. :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks fella's :) Might have to get a rubber strap to go with it!

my question is, has this been water tested like the sfso was? and is the rider tab at 12 misaligned like it was on my 2 sfso?

They claim it's waterproof to 1000m :D I have had on in the pool a few times no problem but I also put silicone grease on the gasket when I reassembled it.

I'm not sure what you mean by the rider tab? if it's the bit with the lume dot it is lined up with the 12.

Arent these watches supposed to have a brushed satin finish on the sides of the watch?

The Ti version is brushed but the steel ASW has polished sides :)

GREAT and I mean GREAT comparisson shot! Love it.

I would really like to know it the bezel assembly is as per gen. It's probably not and just popped and therefor a [censored] to remove. That kinda holds me back on buying one.... as it makes rebrushing the bezel almost impossible. The BCE is brushed in the other direction and therefor can be rebrushed without removing the bezel.

• 1 year later...

Go on brighten up your collection B)

On another note can any one comment on the rep Breitling rubber straps? Good quality?

I know this answer Is about 14 months late. The breitling rubber straps are very good, some say no difference from the very expensive gens. Im also waiting on my yellow SW so I thought a little thread revival was In order. Thanks Baz for a very nice review, those splash shots are fantastic :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

nice mike you pulled the trigger on that beauty, cant wait to see yours :)

and i have to say, i realy like that yellow wolf :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but i must resist :wounded1: spendet to much the last time.

denz :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thank you Deniz, I am very excited about the SW.I know you are waiting on your Skyland. I wish you the best of luck, I know you are going love It :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike