When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yellow Avenger Seawolf

Bazz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the yellow, i ordered one but no stock so got the blue which is pretty nice too. Anyone else have problems getting a yellow version...

P.

I got mine from Tony @Asian7750. I just sent him a message asking If he has more In stock. I will let you know as soon as he answers my message, fingers crossed. :) Mike (ps) the blue (graphite) model Is also very nice, I almost orderd that one but I love yellow :pardon:

Thanks Maxman, good to know... lets hope they haven't changed too much except improvements of course...

P.

Improvements :thumbsupsmileyanim: If they could get the lume on those sick markers more evenly applied and maybe make the bracelet a little bit thicker, holy [censored] :shock:

I just LOVE the shots and the yellow one!

Got one used from a member over @ RWI

AND with rubber band this is a hell of a watch

Imho the SW Is one of the all time greats. Im not saying It's the best but It's definitely one of the best, good luck with yours :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly, Josh's no longer have the correct date font otherwise I would have ordered mine from him - he's a great dealer.

Considering the overall quality of the replication, I guess I can live with the incorrect date font. As long as it's not in Chinese!!!!! ;):lol:

I doubt very much if anyone would know it's not the correct date font unless there was a gen next to it.

Considering the overall quality of the replication, I guess I can live with the incorrect date font. As long as it's not in Chinese!!!!! ;):lol:

I doubt very much if anyone would know it's not the correct date font unless there was a gen next to it.

I'm sure you're spot on with that analysis - we can go a bit overboard sometimes in our quest for perfection!

Coincidentally, between my earlier post and this one my Yellow Seawolf has arrived - and I'm absolutely delighted with it. I'd never actually had one on my wrist before - it's a big chunk of watch (and I've got 7.5 inch wrists) but it feels great.

I'll post some pics in a new thread when my HK Tan strap arrives to complete the look......

I'm sure you're spot on with that analysis - we can go a bit overboard sometimes in our quest for perfection!

Coincidentally, between my earlier post and this one my Yellow Seawolf has arrived - and I'm absolutely delighted with it. I'd never actually had one on my wrist before - it's a big chunk of watch (and I've got 7.5 inch wrists) but it feels great.

I'll post some pics in a new thread when my HK Tan strap arrives to complete the look......

Cogratz on your new SW,cant wait to see It on the HK strap :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Looking forward to seeing your new 'Wolf, Andy.

I'm still waiting for Josh to send me some pics of the one I'll have soon, hopefully.

Edited by browngo1

Guys --

I have the gray version with the so called "incorrect date font." Literally, the only way anyone would know is if they are a rep wolf expert, or they had the gen in their hand. This is one of the best out of the box reps in existance -- not only aesthetically, but because of the gen Swiss movement. You can count on your hands how many reps actually have a gen ETA inside. The thing just feels gen -- and I know, a buddy of mine has the gen in black and I stared at them both, side by side for an hour! Holds up really well.

Guys --

I have the gray version with the so called "incorrect date font." Literally, the only way anyone would know is if they are a rep wolf expert, or they had the gen in their hand. This is one of the best out of the box reps in existance -- not only aesthetically, but because of the gen Swiss movement. You can count on your hands how many reps actually have a gen ETA inside. The thing just feels gen -- and I know, a buddy of mine has the gen in black and I stared at them both, side by side for an hour! Holds up really well.

Thanks JKDDUDE, now I want mine to arrive even sooner!!! :Jumpy:

• 1 year later...

Doesn't seem to be available anywhere. Would really enjoy owning a yellow version of this watch and have been searching now for around 6 weeks. Maybe it'll come back sometime. A real beauty