When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bob prototype (vintage buffalo)

exper

Seems like BOB's straps are hot on here at the moment, thought I'd share my Vintage buffalo in dark brown / ivory - extremly soft and a lovely feel with sort of a vintage / worn look.

Only problem I am having now is deciding which one in the Vertigo line to go for, or maybe ill just wait for another set of prototypes :)

post-157-1142803981_thumb.jpg

post-157-1142803993_thumb.jpg

post-157-1142804009_thumb.jpg

wow, looks great! and here i was commenting in the other thread on how I dont like the textured look... yet when you have a watch to attached to it. It kind of just sets the watch off...

Niice.... i have to reconsider my choice in bands now. :)

post-611-1142811983.jpg

Seems like BOB's straps are hot on here at the moment, thought I'd share my Vintage buffalo in dark brown / ivory - extremly soft and a lovely feel with sort of a vintage / worn look.

Only problem I am having now is deciding which one in the Vertigo line to go for, or maybe ill just wait for another set of prototypes :)

This strap is not Shop www.waccex.de is spezial Edition..come 2 weeks new

Look shop Calf cracked is very vintage..light brown and blackpost-611-1142811983.jpg