When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Review of Rolex Submariner WM9 v2

By-Tor

VERY NICE...Do you have any idea where they originate from? Just wondering because I visit Shenzhen China quite often (I'm in Hong Kong) and I'm wondering what my chances may be of finding one over there. There's quite a selection over there, and I'd love to get my hands on one of those :)

I believe WM9 watches originate from Taiwan. Precious Time managed to get the version 1 and he stated that it came from TW. There was another indicator too... it had exactly similar (inaccurate) green hologram sticker as the ancient TW Best watches from EL, Maria and River.

But if sourcing them was that easy, I'm sure all dealers would sell this. I'm sure these are type of replications that you can NEVER find from the street sellers. The production costs alone are astronomical compared to the standard street junk (that 99% of the reps are).

PS: If v2 is out of your budget, I highly recommend the v1 version which is still a great, great Sub for MUCH less money. Click my signature and read the review from my section.

I believe WM9 watches originate from Taiwan. Precious Time managed to get the version 1 and he stated that it came from TW. There was another indicator too... it had exactly similar (inaccurate) green hologram sticker as the ancient TW Best watches from EL, Maria and River.

But if sourcing them was that easy, I'm sure all dealers would sell this. I'm sure these are type of replications that you can NEVER find from the street sellers. The production costs alone are astronomical compared to the standard street junk (that 99% of the reps are).

PS: If v2 is out of your budget, I highly recommend the v1 version which is still a great, great Sub for MUCH less money. Click my signature and read the review from my section.

I also read some articles about the WM9 watches from Taiwan and the quality is quite good compare to other replica but still its a replica and a good looking one.

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a supposed "best version" from Pure Time and was very disappointed. The bracelet was wrong (polished center links)and the crown guard is flat on the ends instead of pointed a bit. I could let that go but the bracelet? No way. In their defense, after going back and looking at the photos posted on the site, I should have known before I ordered.

Edited by Tubalcain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered a supposed "best version" from Pure Time and was very disappointed. The bracelet was wrong (polished center links)and the crown guard is flat on the ends instead of pointed a bit. I could let that go but the bracelet? No way. In their defense, after going back and looking at the photos posted on the site, I should have known before I ordered.

PT = Precious Time

PT = Puretime

That's sometimes confusing. I meant Precious Time, not Puretime. Sorry for the confusion. I thought it came clear as the review of v1 was linked in the first post.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Great Review for a Great Rep' Watch !!!

BK makes the best Rep on the market that is sure !

What will come in few weeks months years... I can remember first Good Rep who called it Grade A+++... and now... How call Bk's watches ?

A good alternative to all who don't have the money or don't want pay too much a Watch that they Love

• 4 months later...

Great Review for a Great Rep' Watch !!!

BK makes the best Rep on the market that is sure !

What will come in few weeks months years... I can remember first Good Rep who called it Grade A+++... and now... How call Bk's watches ?

A good alternative to all who don't have the money or don't want pay too much a Watch that they Love

I can´t find the BK homepage.....

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I am from the UK and new to the forum and being a rolex owner for most of my life (my GMT is a 1968 model and is as new) how-ever I want to buy a replical sub and reading the forum bklm.1234 seem to be the person to buy from.

What I need is a great sub from a respectful dealer who will accept payment by paypal.

I have tried to latch onto blkm.1234 with no joplease help I need a direct link to dealers recomended in the forum.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+2

• 2 months later...

I heard of a recent version, they call it: Submariner Supreme. It's believed to be the most accurate Submariner rep. ever. I saw it on one of the forum's TDs website. it's offered at a daunting price of $500 PLUS shipping.

The new model has Correct 2.5 X Date Magnification + Correct Date Font with closed 6 and 9

Any opinions?

Edited by zaza

• 1 month later...

I heard of a recent version, they call it: Submariner Supreme. It's believed to be the most accurate Submariner rep. ever. I saw it on one of the forum's TDs website. it's offered at a daunting price of $500 PLUS shipping.

The new model has Correct 2.5 X Date Magnification + Correct Date Font with closed 6 and 9

Any opinions?

Can you provide a link?

• 5 weeks later...

i am new to this....where can i actually purhcase one from then?

The WM9 factory is closed. There are no more new watches available. Either buy one used from a member here, or send a private message to BKLM1234 to ask about his new "best" Submariner, the TW model.