When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Grey Goose under Grey Skies

The versatility of the Breitlings never stops !! Apropos to the grey Hawaiian Sky today ~

Aaron's Grey Gator on Grey Dial..

skylandhktangrey033ir2.jpg

skylandhktangrey014lq8.jpg

skylandhktangrey011db2.jpg

skylandhktangrey017iy3.jpg

skylandhktangrey027bj4.jpg

Two solitary drops .. wonder how far they fell ?

97130377sb4.jpg

skylandhktangrey026fn6.jpg

The Sun dosen't always shine .. nice for solitude at times ..... and a grey timepiece B)

Thanks for viewing !

Thank you Samu .. appreciate it.. I will since these camera's don't need film (that sounds ancient) .. I will keep um flowing :D

Digital is good!

Funny that you should post this...I woke up this morning to a bunch of snow and thought I needed to put on the Skyland and change the strap as well...so I ended up going for a DiModell Imperator instead of the rep deployment.

nice watch & pics lani, i love the second pic

thanks Gang !!

I actually ordered a darker coloured gator and received this instead.. but it has grown on me... so I guess this is a keeper and I'll just have to get the darker one later..

To all those pm'ing me.. this is Aarons email.. but I would advise waiting until the CNY is over and everyone is back to work there,.. as his emails mst be piling up whist on Holiday..

aarontanhk@hotmail.com

when I order I just order the measurements (lugs-buckle) as OEM specs.. then give him my wrist size .. you can trust that you will get the proper size depending on the girth of the strap..

Cheers

Lani B)

Thanks again ALL !!..

I'm kinda excited as I went to the camera shop (it's been in Hawaii for 3 generations) jus to check up on any new upgrades.. and in talking to the manager about some issues I would like to correct was told that I should have been sold a different Macro lens .. the one I have is good but the Nikon is far better.. YIKES.. here we go with the sales pitch..

I still don't believe it but he said if I still have the box that he would swap it for me .. as I got everything I own with them .. now I told him it would be a 500 usd difference in the cost.. he said, "that would be the retail difference".. and since I paid retail on the sigma... yada, yada.. no wonder they have been in business before my Fathers time..

gotta run and pick up ma new Nikon Macro .. I have recieved good camera karma today.. :)

I know this is way off topic for this thread.. but this is a macro shot with the Nikon ,.. in the camera shop .. without proper lighting and no tripod... and the thing with the macro is, a tripod for me is a must.. but I was amazed at the image, considering the lighting and the camera being hand held..

nikonmacrotest002nl9.jpg

nikonmacrotest005vj4.jpg

I was surprised .. usually with a macor being hand held the font is very blurry.. it's just a little bit on these images ... the shutter is very soft .. more delicate than my previous macro lens.

I should take some shots of the Breitling dials .. can't wait to see what the Nikon can do with proper lighting.. etc.

Did someone say Vodka?

zyr-vodka2.jpg

Enjoy the Nikkor Lani ... Nikon truly makes the best SLR lenses.

thank you TH.. it was again due to this Forum that I had some good fortune .. look out.. Samurai is coming soon with macro's of his own.. and I know they will be as good if not better than anything here now.. I'm looking forward to the "Young Gun" and his pics..

we all share in the opportunities that this community has to offer.. B)

As usual great pics and the strap looks at home with that watch. Certain angles make the watch look bigger than it really is

Thanks Rxus !

the skyland along with others in the Breitling line look big due IMO to the size of the dial in relationship with the case size.. there is very little metal from the case to the crystal-dial.. it is thick, but the majority of it's size is in the dial (visually anyway) .. just my thought on the Breitlings..

it does make for EZ viewing B)

toomuchgear Posted Yesterday, 06:55 PM

Hmmm..... that has me thinking of hitting Aaron up for a custom gator rally strap for my Monte Carlo.

That is signature TMG.. one of a kind original thought :):)

• 1 year later...