When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

364068 posts - 8632 registered members

coascender

I took a last look at RWG (the elder) today. Glad I'm here but wistful, too.

Hey, I think we're all a little sad about what has happened. But this is an opportunity to be a part of something just as good, hopefully better. Certainly from what I've seen so far there's far more transparacy, the dealer section in particular is a great great great addition!!!! :Jumpy:

The user base and post count will increase, don't worry about that. The guys running this know what they're doing!

Well i dont think we should dig in what was then!!! I think we should look forward in this forum and leav all that time behind us... New house, now ho is bringing the girls i will bring the ABSOLUT VODKA...

man absolute ? yuk, bring grey goose or belvedeer or even stolis but not absolute lol ok ok beggers cant be choosy ,just bring some apple puckers so i can make me a apple martini lol :p

man absolute ? yuk, bring grey goose or belvedeer or even stolis but not absolute lol ok ok beggers cant be choosy ,just bring some apple puckers so i can make me a apple martini lol :p

If any of y'all make it down here to New Orleans. then we'll have Hurricanes. You know we are famous for those down here. Beware if you visit the OLD SITE. Many are pulling out with a scorched earth policy, a true free fire zone.

Can you still get a hurricane at the drive up bars?

Of course you can! It's still Sin City, only the law requires you to drink it in a paper cup when driving or walking the streets. What a great city! High quality Rolex replicas that work for a whole night can be bought for $5.00 on the street. In fact, $5.00 still buys a lot in New Orleans these days. A quick story about watches might be appropriate. One night in the French Quarter after one too many Margaritas, a groupof us were walking or stumbling down the street when a suspicious character approached us and offered to sell my friend a "real' Presidential Rolex. He wanted $50.00 for it. Well, one of the scams in the Big Easy is for people to sell replicas as real, I'm sure it happens in all of the big cities. Anyway, my friend looked at it, and it looked liked a pretty good replica, so my friend said "what the hell" and bought it. Well, low and behold when he had a jeweler friend take some links out of it, he found out it was real. Who would have thunk it! Apparently, their was a ring of prostitutes and pimps that would "roll" unsuspecting married businessmen and tourist, and since these guys didn't want the police involved due to the circumstances of the theft, many would go without reporting it. Oh, how I long for the good ole days in the Big Easy before Katrina. Ha! Let this be a warning to any that visit. Other than that, you won't find a better time anywhere, except maybe Amsterdam.