When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Only 2 hours on site and bitten already!

DougR73

When I saw and tried on the Carrera Chronograph Racing Black at an AD early last year, I fell in love with it. My wife quickly pulled back on my reins and I left the store empty handed.

Recently, I thought about replicas so I started my research on the Internet. I found quite a few replicas of the Carrera, but did not know which websites were reliable. I was searching Google for customer reviews of Trusty Time and came across RWG. All I can say is, "WOW!".

After finding information on TT, reading the noob sticky, and drooling over all the different watches, I have decided to buy not one watch, but three!

- Carrera Chronograph Racing Black

- Omega Seamaster Professional

- Rolex Submariner

I have an eye for a few other models, but need to space the purchases to keep under the wife's radar.

Be careful there my friend. The bug can be relentless. It all started so inocently for me. :innocent: Well to make a long story short. My wife and kids left me and now Im all alone in my house. :( Just me and my German sheperd(BOBO) and of course my watches. :greedy: I have never been happier. :partytime: So let this be a lesson :lol: Mike

Be careful there my friend. The bug can be relentless. It all started so inocently for me. :innocent: Well to make a long story short. My wife and kids left me and now Im all alone in my house. :( Just me and my German sheperd(BOBO) and of course my watches. :greedy: I have never been happier. :partytime: So let this be a lesson :lol: Mike

Is that a serious story maxman? Did they really leave you because of the bug or you were just joking?