When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stockholm: is anybody willing to have a beer there?

Stephane

Hey all,

Back from Stockholm :(

It was my third time there and I must say that even if it is for business (meet my boss who flies from Toronto to Stockholm where he runs a similar business to the one I run for him in Brussels), I had a great time.

I would like to thank McRae for his delicious company on monday.

You rock, and my pal and I had a great night with you :1a: .

Hope you too!

I'm a bit sorry I couldn't meet you Fitmic or you LeGambleur...but there is hope!

1. My boss and us agreed we must meet more often in Stockholm ...might be every 6 weeks...

2. You are more than welcome to the next Brussels GTG 2009 in may (more informations to come soon).

Anyway, if any Swedish member is reading this, please let me tell you this: I enjoy Stockholm more and more.

It is a beautifull city (we stayed at the harbour, close to Berns) and people are incredebly nice and warm.

Ok, ok, girls are lovely too...it's not a legend :wub:

See you soon hopefully.

Kindest regards,

Stephane

For me too.

Imagine 10 years ago they operated Brazil/Europe/Australia...and were based in Toronto :shock:

Makes sense to me. We have a HUGE Brazilian population here...at one point we had the largest Italian population outside of Italy...huge ethnic communities represented...AND...we sell Fosters beer. :rolleyes:

Stephane!

Glad that you enyojed the stay! It was a blast for me too, lets do it again... :D

Can't get to the GTG in Brussels, it's the Monaco GP then... ;-) Hmm, but maybe Bratislava, let me check... :D

Hey Colin :lol:

Would be fantastic if you could join in Bratislava :good:

Bah, Brussels will be for another year but before that I'm sure I'll be in Stockholm again...ready to test The Soap Bar again.

We went there with my boss on tuesday and there were like 50 girls from a University...very nice atmosphere...allthough I could be their father :wounded1:

Cheers and keep us posted in the Bratislava thread or email or phone or PM ;)

Cheers

Stephane