When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reminder

jraines87

Ok, now that we've settled into our new home quite nicely, I'd like to post this as a reminder to the members to please review the forum rules

It's at the top of the page in case you didn't know where the rules were located.

14) Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.

Someone took the coveted "JETMID"... and this should be reserved for the one true jetmid... :huh:

Edited by jraines87

Ok, now that we've settled into our new home quite nicely, I'd like to post this as a reminder to the members to please review the forum rules

It's at the top of the page in case you didn't know where the rules were located.

Someone took the coveted "JETMID"... and this should be reserved for the one true jetmid... :huh:

Same with The Zigmeister etc.

is clive here?

also dealer names. EL gets busy and may not even know what's gone on.

:boat:

what if two people log in from the same home network, and possibly interchangeably use the computers?

for example, a husband and wife?

what if two people log in from the same home network, and possibly interchangeably use the computers?

for example, a husband and wife?

Well, I guess when that happens we'll address it... Mabey make the user post a picture of his wife as proof :lol:

Let me clarify....

The quote of the above rule was posted in particular to head off the potential of someone creating two user Id's for the sake of insulting, harassing, abusing, etc.... another member.

There are some folks on here who have two user Id's, but they use the different "Personalities" for fun and Humor, not for harassment.

And I would honestly like for the real "JetMid" to register here.

If you can find the original jetmid post at the old site, you'll see I was probably the only one who didn't give him a hard time.

Edited by jraines87

however when posting those pictures they must observe rule #47:

use subheading 'ehtolcad look here' so that everyone knows what the post contains

maciek already broke rule #47, and has been warned

I thought the rule was "daclothe look here"

:whistling:

off to watch Liverpool's win over Newcastle... see you after dinner :blink: