When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Introduction

halfmeout

Hello. I am new here. I have been looking at all your replica pictures for the last day or so and decided that this replica thing might not be so bad after all (admittedly a little skeptical at first). I am trying to land a rlx dd at some point and maybe an AP royal oak... but who knows, right now i am just researching.

You all have a nice day. What a wonderful forum you have here.

Hello. I am new here. I have been looking at all your replica pictures for the last day or so and decided that this replica thing might not be so bad after all (admittedly a little skeptical at first). I am trying to land a rlx dd at some point and maybe an AP royal oak... but who knows, right now i am just researching.

You all have a nice day. What a wonderful forum you have here.

Welcome aboard. You just found yourself the most knowledgeable and helpful watch forum around...gen or rep.

If you want to see the potential out there...looking through the main brand areas and look at the pinned reviews, guides to models, etc and you'll start to see the better reps available. Look particular models you're interested in using the Search feature located near the top-right corner. You'll find there are quite a number of AP ROOs out there...with some more accurate than others (e.g. Seconds at 12 models)...but with potential issues on the movement (not major with the seconds at 12).

Read my Noob Guide linked in my Signature and that will get you an idea of what the forum is all about...will answer most of the questions you have and get you ready for making a purchase...and what to expect from the watch...how to maintain it and keep it running.

Remember...if you're not used to mechanical watches...even the gens are finicky and require proper care and feeding.

Welcome aboard...read, search, learn and share your experiences back with the forum.