When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Watches Replicas website

tieric

www.rwg.cc

That's the best site. Go here to learn about watches, what makes a quality one, who to buy from and what to expect.

Read my Noob Guide to get your questions answered. It's linked in my signature.

Welcome aboard. Buying cheap replicas for high prices is easy. Pick any website you get email spam from. Buying good replicas with accurate descriptions for decent prices takes work...and it's not as easy as saying "Who has the best XXXX?".

Read my Noob Guide for more details.

It's not easy tou find out a web dealers top 10 list.

That's because the best dealer FOR YOU depends on a number of factors. Where you are located...price...speed of delivery...communication...possibility of modding before shipping, etc.

There is no "best" dealer...just the one that's better for you. Unlike most of the sites on the Internet, the dealers here have pretty solid reputations but ALL of them have had multiple complaints placed against them...as with ANY vendor out there. You will get a watch...they won't steal your money...it will run properly...and it will not look like junk when the picture showed a genuine watch.

Read my Noob Guide...all will become clear. The list of dealers is linked in there as well.

That's because the best dealer FOR YOU depends on a number of factors. Where you are located...price...speed of delivery...communication...possibility of modding before shipping, etc.

There is no "best" dealer...just the one that's better for you. Unlike most of the sites on the Internet, the dealers here have pretty solid reputations but ALL of them have had multiple complaints placed against them...as with ANY vendor out there. You will get a watch...they won't steal your money...it will run properly...and it will not look like junk when the picture showed a genuine watch.

Read my Noob Guide...all will become clear. The list of dealers is linked in there as well.

Thanks again,

I undersatnd what you mean.

For me the best watches are the best copies.

Is there some retailers specialized in top grade replicas ? (Your list of dealers doesn't rank them)

On which website do you personally purchase your watches ???

Regards

For me the best watches are the best copies.

Is there some retailers specialized in top grade replicas ? (Your list of dealers doesn't rank them)

On which website do you personally purchase your watches ???

Again...you really need to read the guide. There is no ranking as all the dealers for the most part can get 90% of the watches you want. There are only a few high end factories, and the dealers here (unlike MOST of those out there) have access to these factories.

Some reps aren't available by all dealers...but most are. They're all top grade replicas. By best given the type of questions you're asking you mean best out of the box...for that you have to read the reviews...because best out of the box depends on the particular watch.

Some of the reps (most of the new ones) are very accurate...but some of the flaws may drive you crazy if you have an eye for detail. Again...judging by your repeating of questions...this does not appear to be the case.

You have to decide for yourself which watch you want based on the reviews...because the one you want might not in fact be available in a high end form.

Read the guide. 'Nuff said. Toad out.

Again...you really need to read the guide. There is no ranking as all the dealers for the most part can get 90% of the watches you want. There are only a few high end factories, and the dealers here (unlike MOST of those out there) have access to these factories.

Some reps aren't available by all dealers...but most are. They're all top grade replicas. By best given the type of questions you're asking you mean best out of the box...for that you have to read the reviews...because best out of the box depends on the particular watch.

Some of the reps (most of the new ones) are very accurate...but some of the flaws may drive you crazy if you have an eye for detail. Again...judging by your repeating of questions...this does not appear to be the case.

You have to decide for yourself which watch you want based on the reviews...because the one you want might not in fact be available in a high end form.

Read the guide. 'Nuff said. Toad out.

OMG toad..you are very very patient. I admire you. good on you toad.

OP, do as he says. His guide is the first thing I read when I joined.

Edited by arrowax