When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you think of my "Stealth" custom PAM 212?

RWG Technical

Oh man, what to do...what to do... :huh:

I have this paint in almost the exact same colour and looking at your picture I am very tempted to do it this way...I can paint the seconds hand and also the chrono subdial. I have to do some thinking on this one.

RG

Being a firm believer in the contrast of red and black, maybe taking design queues from Tudor in their monte Carlo series for the subdial colors would work. All black dial and sundials divided into 5-10-15 intervals. Shades or red, orange an yellow markers would work very well in an all black watch.

I have to agree with Rizzo also, an all strike or semi sterile dial will be sweet as well. Ok, how much for the PVD service of the case? E

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that this post has resurfaced after all this time. This was a great watch and I did up a couple more since this one, they are all in new homes...I don't have any left in my hands.

Unfortunately the demand for PVD coating has disappeared, my last call in February to sign up for a PVD run resulted in ZERO replies, not even a bump of the post...

So I deleted the post and stopped offering PVD service. I need at least 4 cases to send in for coating to cover my overhead, I had offered the service since 2009, but the demand has died for a number of reasons I won't get into on the forum.

Costwise it was $375.00 to coat the complete case, which included the teardown, prep work and re-assembly.

Is it $375 x 4 cases or $375 for the 4 cases for the PVD service?

I can't believe that this post has resurfaced after all this time. This was a great watch and I did up a couple more since this one, they are all in new homes...I don't have any left in my hands.

Unfortunately the demand for PVD coating has disappeared, my last call in February to sign up for a PVD run resulted in ZERO replies, not even a bump of the post...

So I deleted the post and stopped offering PVD service. I need at least 4 cases to send in for coating to cover my overhead, I had offered the service since 2009, but the demand has died for a number of reasons I won't get into on the forum.

Costwise it was $375.00 to coat the complete case, which included the teardown, prep work and re-assembly.

Thats the most amazing pam project i have seen (between the pams i like)

I would need an opinion first before becoming RK8s friend and looking for two more. I had it in mind to PVD my pam 253 but never escalated the idea, this post gave me an inspiration to do so. Still considering myself a noob, what do experts think?

cfed0c63-68d8-a2ec.jpg

I was thinking just the case PVD mod and relume? :-/

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...