When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My watchcollection!

Guest SliceMaster

Guest SliceMaster

I just bought a watch-box and wanna show it off to you guys :D:lol:;)

Top row, left to right:

Rolex Explorer II, Rolex GMT Vintage, Rolex Submariner TT, Rolex Submariner LV, Rolex Daytona TT

Bottom row:

Omega Seamaster PO, Breitling Chronomat Evolution TT, Breitling Navitimer TT, No-brand quartz (Volvo Ocean Race), Certina DS quartz

watchbox004redigerad2.jpg

watchbox003redigerad1.jpg

watchbox006.jpg

Guest SliceMaster
10 watches is just about right!

Selling the BCE already?

HEHE Doc I figured you would comment on that :D

Honestly I dont know at this point, it doesnt feel quite right on my wrist but the watch is so damned beautiful so I wanna keep it but then....hmmmm <_<

Guest SliceMaster
Hehehe nice...m8. Now u just show off.. ;) just to get me deeper in the watch sickness.. :D

Haha I told you so, you will catch the same addiction as the rest of us have and there is NO cure!!! :D

Guest SliceMaster
I like the 1675! Do you have any close up pics? Can you share the source?

Yes my GMT Vintage is one of my absolute favourites,

I bought it from Joshua about a year ago, but since I didnt like the doomed crystal it had, I have a mate in Paris who changed the crystal to a gen. flat one, it became so much nicer IMO, he also serviced and water-proofed it so now it

I just bought a watch-box and wanna show it off to you guys :D:lol:;)

Top row, left to right:

Rolex Explorer II, Rolex GMT Vintage, Rolex Submariner TT, Rolex Submariner LV, Rolex Daytona TT

Bottom row:

Omega Seamaster PO, Breitling Chronomat Evolution TT, Breitling Navitimer TT, No-brand quartz (Volvo Ocean Race), Certina DS quartz

watchbox004redigerad2.jpg

watchbox003redigerad1.jpg

watchbox006.jpg

Looking good bro. Very nice looking box.

Acetimer should pay you some promotional fees Slice. I order this very watch case after reading this post. I've been looking at one and thinking of going with a winder, but I really like the way this one looks. Great price as well.

Nice collection: nice watches in a nice box... What else can you ask for? Hey, hey, hey... stop, man. I am not the genius of the magic lamp and you are not Aladdin, as far as I know. What the hell! It was just a *rethorical question*!! :p

relox

Edit: This was my 100 post. Come on, ask for your 3 wishes, since I can promise nothing at the time... :)

Edited by relox

Guest SliceMaster
Nice collection: nice watches in a nice box... What else can you ask for? Hey, hey, hey... stop, man. I am not the genius of the magic lamp and you are not Aladdin, as far as I know. What the hell! It was just a *rethorical question*!! :p

relox

Edit: This was my 100 post. Come on, ask for your 3 wishes, since I can promise nothing at the time... :)

Well thx for that mate but what have you been drinking?? :D:D