When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anonimo Millemetri Pineapple

morlock

Due I have been receiving some requests to post pics of my Anonimo Millemetri......well to be honest, I didn't receive any here :blush: , but I just bought a new close up lens, so I have a good reason to use it.

I am not going to write too much about this pieces, due there are a couple of good reviews around here (just a quick search away).

The rep Millemetri goes to the entry level price category, so we must be live with some flaws, but IMO the flaws are minor and most of then need a side by side comparo. Just to point them out:

1.- Date font and some numbers not aligned with the date window

2.- Date winodw is miss placed, one or less millimeter

3.- Crystal is not sapphire

4.- Hands are a fraction of millimeter short

I promisse not to put too much words, so for your enjoyment here you have the pics:

DSC00962.jpg

DSC00970.jpg

DSC00972.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00965.jpg

DSC00964.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

DSC00984.jpg

• 10 months later...

Big flaw? The hands being black on the gen and brassy on the rep. Very easy face forward tell.

Wrong...Did you ever see a gen? Hands look black because of the reflects when shooting the pictures...They are silver, llok at these gen pics:

SANY0450.jpg

SANY0448.jpg

But as I said before, the main flaw about the hands are their thickness: same thickness for both on the gen...