When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from Guatemala

lp_mtb

hi everyone, from Guatemala Central America...

I`m new in the world of replicas, I`m looking for some replicas, almost all watchs looks great :)

sorry for my english but this is not my native lenguage..

Welcome my friend, you'll find great information and plenty of watches here!

Not too many people are familiar with your beautiful country.

Hola neighbor. Welcome to RWG.

I live in Nicaragua, San Juan del Sur.

I just started, too.

Got my first watch (PAM 127) from a member in the US last week, and have two watches coming from China (direct to Nicaragua).

I will let you know if and how it works. Maybe we can combine shipping.

Enjoy the ride...

Hey lp !!

we ahare the same climate .. I am in Hawaii.. and no worries about the english.. your doing great.. better than me trying it in your language... :) '

Welcome to this glorious obsession !!

we are here to support you and guide you not to make the same mistakes when first starting out

stick with the trusted dealers on RWG's site.. it will save you grief..

check with the members before ordering any reps.. as some movements need warnings.. ie.. Rolex Daytona's sec.@6

there have been some fantastic new releases in the last couple of years.. so you are entering this hobby at a great time

Read.. ask Q's.. and most of all have fun!!

RWG is the best .. genuine or rep.. for all the knowledge and history you need.. and the community is great !! B)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Welcome to RWG. My good friend Jose is from Guatemala. He knows that Im a Coffee addict. I cant even talk untill I have my first cup in the morning. He had his sister send me some beans from his country. All I can say is " the best coffee I have ever tasted", fantastic. Reading Toads Noob Guide is a great place to start. Take your time and do a lot of reading and research. RWG is a very special place as you will soon find out, enjoy :) Mike

thank you for welcome :)

and yes we have maybe best coffe in the world, if some of you wanna taste just let me know... yes donerix we can do combine shipping jeje

btw, I really like tissot, but I dont even seen replicas, do you kone some rep dealer?

Try watcheden.com. I think they have a few. Good luck :) Mike