When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brand New Omega Strap for Free

Samurai

Ok guys....here is the deal....

Am offering a brand new Omega strap absolutely free. Yes....FREE!!!!

The strap comes with a deployment buckle with Omega engraved on it....the strap has never been mounted and is fresh from the factory :p The strap sells for almost $50. The lug width is 22mm.

Here is the deal...... the first person to sign up as a Platinum here gets it. Sign-up and post here that you have signed up. ....I'll confirm the same (time of sign-up) with Admin and will ship the strap to you via registered mail from Singapore. All shipping risks on buyer.....but it's a strap....so don't see any risks :p

If you are sitting on the fence about going Platinum.....it can't get better than this.....So C'mon.....put your fingers on the trigger....and sign-up now.

The time of posting is as per my computer is ....... 12.48 PM (Singapore time) = 04.58 am GMT

Pics....

DSC07434.jpg

DSC07438.jpg

DSC07439.jpg

DSC07440.jpg

DSC07441.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

I'm in, just waiting for final help to get there! I've gone Platinum baby, once you go plat, you never go back!1 Ha

Way to go nikki6. Good to see you in the P club. The strap will be mailed out to you tomorrow.

I just went from orange to platinum for the raffle, but I guess I may be too late.

Well done mate....thanks for your support. Am afraid Nikki6 took me up on this offer much earlier. But hey....welcome to the Platinum club....you can be sure that T will be sending some women n wine your way pretty soon (I'm still waiting for mine though :p )