When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is it just me or is RWG slowing down again?

freddy333

For me, it's as fast as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. No worries. Same response time and latency for my iPhone and my wired connection, using radically different access paths.

:tu:

For me, it's as fast as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. No worries. Same response time and latency for my iPhone and my wired connection, using radically different access paths.

:tu:

Or it could be we've been busier than a ... "One legged man in an ass kicking contest..." :)

my issue is the program keeps.. doing a "not Responding.. I have to exit the site everytime to refresh.. could it be my server is not recognized ??

Of course all of which is contingent on you remembering your passwords...

:bleh:

For me, it's as fast as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Or it could be we've been busier than a ... "One legged man in an ass kicking contest..." :)

"As worthless as a nice rack on Hillary Clinton!"

OK, that had zero bearing on the trend, I just love that Jon Stewart line..................

And the board is slow for me as well, always has been since I registered. Patience is a virtue. Doesn't bother me in any event, when I log on here, it's a sure sign of 'nothing better to do for the moment' so....................besides when the page hangs for loading, you'll never know what you will catch in the time continuum :D

freddy.jpg

I wonder if the problem is not with RWG itself but with certain DNS servers? I use three to four different computers throughout the week on different networks, and on one (alas my primary computer) the connection always ends up becoming unavailable after viewing two to four threads. This happens even when I switch browsers, and only happens with one other site besides RWG.

The flip side is that I've spent less time on RWG and more time working.

I "clicked" on this link 2 days ago.................and it came up today.

Ye cannae find a moderator when ye want wan...................and when things are running smooth, they're like buses.........they arrive in threes! :D

JTB

(This will probably get me the sack!)