When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ordering from Eurotimez

CJT74

Three weeks is not unusual, but you should be getting some kind of response from Chris- like shipping confirmation. Are you sure your emails are getting thru- well maybe check the address and try again.

I do know he was having some trouble receiving emails. I'd keep trying every couple of days until you get a response, just be polite.

I ordered a V3 case from Eurotimes weeks ago and have not heard anything from them. The bill has been paid. I emailed them a few days ago for a status update but no replies. Is it normal to wait so long before recieving the order?
My last order with Chris was last fall. I got an email the day after I paid letting me know he had received payment. I'm sure it was automated.

Then got a tracking number when the item shipped.

He had to source the watch for me so it took a while. I didn't hear anything in the interim.

You might try the info at eurotimez88 dot com email address (if that's not the one you used). I got a prompt response to a question a few days ago. Make sure to include your order number.

Well the order was placed on March 18th and payment was sent instantly. Then on marsh 22nd I get an email from Seri saying that I need to make payment. I email him back with the paypal transaction number and he corrects the problem. I emailed Chris the next day to ask the status and no reply.

I guess it has been only 2 weeks, it felt like longer.