When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

March Madness...Down to the Final 4!

promotersf

I've been so busy that I missed the first couple rounds of the Big Dance, but now that we're down to the Final Four...I've caught the fever. Go Tarheels, pulling for NC this year although I thought Louisville had a shot...I've loved coach Rick Pitino from his Kentucky days.

I was so out of this year I didn't even get my March Madness picks in...hope everyone else are doing well in your brackets.

dave :victory:

Huge Pitino fan too, even read one of his books, but never thought Louisville really had a shot. Anyhow, I'd love to see Nova go to the finals - I love the way they're playing and actually think they have an outside shot but it's a tall order. NC is tough this year and Roy Williams has redemption on his mind. Whatever happens though, the final is shaping up to be a battle and should be fun to watch!

I agree Brian, Villanova has been playing great and anything can happen but UNC looks pretty solid. I love Rick P, I love coaches not only in sports but in life who can bring out the best in people.

Here's a link to another AMAZING coach, Jimmy V...AMAZING PERSON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePXlkqkFH6s&feature=email

dave :victory: