When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's a Sickness I tell you! a Sickness!

Prsist

I forgot how I found this brilliant site, but when I did I told myself I would test the waters first. I ordered a SeaDweller lite and was blown away! The transaction went perfect. Then the search for a better rep grabbed me (the noisy rotor just didn't cut it). Reading much about WM9 and him fantastic reps I laid down a deposit on is upcoming SeaDweller. A deposit on a $$$$ rep! Delivery anywhere from 4 to 10 months later!?!?! I told myself at the onset I would test the waters and then find a real nice SeaDweller (a watch I have always admired). I tested the waters, sent deposit for the quality rep I sought, yet I continued search for my next purchase. Am I crazy I thought?!?! Reading, searching, reading some more, searching some more, paruzing the sales posts.... I soon realized I have been infected! I then bought my first PAM. Next an Ebel that is on its way. I recently pulled the trigger on my first Omega (PO orange bezel). I haven't even received my Ebel yet I am considering selling on arrival to fund another watch I can't take my eyes off of, IWC Aquatimer!.

We have to have a Dr. on the forum! Dr. Dr. what can I do! Is there a cure?!?!?!?!

I gotta say, it is pretty ridiculous, so many pages of beautiful things to buy...before RWG I looked at reps maybe once a month at most, now, its daily I'm searching for my next acquisition. This place is dangerous!

Lets put things into the right perspective,

I soon realized I have been infected!
Addicted not infected

We have to have a Dr. on the forum! Dr. Dr. what can I do! Is there a cure?!?!?!?!
A shrink not just a doctor.

A rep shrink is what we need.

:wheelchair:

You know it is truly a sickness when you turnover in the middle of the night and whack your wife/girlfriend/fiance/other in the head with the bracelet because you wore your new rep to bed. I hate to admit it, that actually happened. The aftermath was not pretty....not pretty at all.

You know it is truly a sickness when you turnover in the middle of the night and whack your wife/girlfriend/fiance/other in the head with the bracelet because you wore your new rep to bed. I hate to admit it, that actually happened. The aftermath was not pretty....not pretty at all.

Funniest thing I've read all day! Hope it wasn't a Chronofighter -- now THAT could leave a mark.. :)

I was a ware of high quality reps even before I found RWG which was almost a year ago but.....

before RWG, I had 3 hi quality reps - Port Chrono, fiddy and PAM 183.

After RWG, the collection has grown to about 11 and close to 6k invested in reps, mod projects and straps over the past 12 months. Madness, not that I will be stopping anytime soon.

and yes..... the IWC Aquatimer is nice... this is mine. Just get it...lol

P3290248.jpg

cheers

I was a ware of high quality reps even before I found RWG which was almost a year ago but.....

before RWG, I had 3 hi quality reps - Port Chrono, fiddy and PAM 183.

After RWG, the collection has grown to about 11 and close to 6k invested in reps, mod projects and straps over the past 12 months. Madness, not that I will be stopping anytime soon.

and yes..... the IWC Aquatimer is nice... this is mine. Just get it...lol

P3290248.jpg

cheers

:shock:

Very nice!

Same here. I'm am completely addicted to RWG and reps. All I do know is think about what my next addition to the collection will be. I keep telling myself that I will just sell the watches that I don't just have to keep as I continue to explore the rep world.

6 months in and over 10 purchases later, not one of them has left yet.

Gotta go, I'm looking for a pro diver to go with my SA I purchased today :good:

The Cure. There isn't One.

You have stepped into a domain that will not allow you to leave --- Hotel California, Hotel of Replicas if you will.

The only way is to check out each room (aka watch) and see which ones suits you for that moment in time. Stay there for a moment and move on to another. :) --- Buy & Sell Section

Welcome to the World of Addiction, it will never end. ;) at least not for me.