When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Is This

relaxman

Well I think we can cross SWISSTIMEUSA off our list's of places to shop :)

Why? I do believe that's a genuine Tudor. In fact they state it's a redial in the text:

"THE ROLEX TUDOR HAS BEEN REFINISHED IN A SILVER OR GREY DIAL WITH DIAMOND AND RAISED MARKERS. DIAL STATES ROLEX, OYSTER PERPETUAL, DATEJUST, TUDOR, SWISS"

Have you ever seen a gen that states Datejust when it is in fact a Daydate also I pretty sure that although Rolex made Tudor, it was in fact aTudor so it should not have Rolex on the dial and it should have the Tudor Shield on the dial.

That's my belief anyway I may be way off track as I'm no expert, but there you have it.

Ken

I remember have seeing a long time ago Tudors with similar dials that have Rolex logo and over the 6 says Tudor just like the one posted, but I don’t remember if that watches says day-date or date-just, it was the time when I haven’t any knowledge about watches. So I guess this kind of redialing isn’t that rare. Anyway it should say day date not date just :p

Have you ever seen a gen that states Datejust when it is in fact a Daydate also I pretty sure that although Rolex made Tudor, it was in fact aTudor so it should not have Rolex on the dial and it should have the Tudor Shield on the dial.

That's my belief anyway I may be way off track as I'm no expert, but there you have it.

Ken

That's an unique "Tudex - oyster chronometer perpertual swiss date just (in time)" :D

Truly one of its kind... :whistling:

Alex