When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally A New Generation Of Navitimer Reps?

Guest Sql_pl

Here is another choice

post-2579-1157324520_thumb.jpg

Ruby

I assume this one (top of page 14 of this thread) isn't one of the ones she was actually going to send to someone, unless it only *looks* like there is a chunck out of the dial near the 3 o'clock position where the black meets the white bezel ring, but everyone who gets one of these might want to check and make sure they didn't get this one. . . Then again, it's odd to me that she would use a flawed example as an advertisement for her wares. :huh:

If it didn't look like you can see the depth of the bezel ring in the gap between it and the dial, I would think it is just some photographical abberation or something.

Edited by Tjabo

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mate this thread is 2 years old. countless members including myself have purchased these navis, they are great.

only issues are sunken date wheel and lack of AR. well there are more if u want to be picky but these are the main ones. you can see my navi and countless others in the eyecandy section. also be sure to check out By-Tor's excellent review on em. enjoy!

Edited by notguilty

Keep your eyes open for my comprehensive guide to all things Navitimer. Should be ready in about a week, and I take a thorough look at this and all other current and past Navitimers.
That is excellent! Just in case some of us might not happen across it on our own, do you think you might be able to reply to this thread with the link to your new one?

Thanks!

Haha Damn I thought there were newer Navis just released.

same here! a part of me went WOOHOO when i saw this thread till i realised its the old one. would love to see new Navis with the non recessed date wheel with correct font and double AR...

andreww,

i will be looking forward to that :rolleyes:

Edited by notguilty

andreww,

i will be looking forward to that :rolleyes:

Stay tuned guys, this has been one huge undertaking as 3 of the 4 current Navitimer rep models have been out of production for 5 years or more. Finding reference pics is a daunting task, but its coming along nicely, I'm learning stuff that is new to me as well!