When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who?

hi all,

what do you think is the best Audemars replicas maker?????

And what is the best rep on it's web site ever produced???

many thanks

There are 3 makers that top the charts.. they are known by the delaers as "The Big Three" .. All super reps.. excluding the Rolex brand are made by these makers..

AP

Breitling

HBB

IWC

B&R

The maker that does the HBB.. although not a brand of choice for many does about the best job for a couple of years now.. replicating other brands

You can start by looking for reps that are made with "Genuine as Sample" .. then go to the reviews..

As a starting point.. know what you would like to purchase.. go to the "Factory dealers".. Perfect Clones... Trusty... Precious Time..

Kingwatch .... and take a look.. they basically have the same replication by the same makers..

everyone needs a starting point !! .. reading only gets you so far without getting you totally confused.. "Some of us" have learned through trial and error.. this cost us dearly.. so let's not be so condecending toward the newcomer ! :angry: ..

they will in turn pass on what they learn.. so teach them.. that is if you know what you are talking about yourself .. I still see questions in the shout box..asking about "who has the correct Omega logo" .. and btw PT or Silix.. has the correct logo .. so obviously you have not read.. :brow:

and the only way to have knowledge is through experience and not just time on the boards !! what little time you have.. we are still all learning. get ma drift ??

Hope that helps claudio... ya gotta be a little "thick skinned" with other relative newcomers ... :whistling:

but this forum has more knowledge than you could imagine and some very helpful members .. so hang around .. and Welcome !!

and props for posting.. I didn't post until months after I was here.. and 2 "Old School" members were very supportive, and never told me to "go read" .. so I will pass on what was given freely to me .. don't be discouraged ma man.. get comfotable and you will see many members that are willing to go "Yard" for ya !!

Aloha~Cheers

Lani