When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I just threw down for a IWC Aquatimer!

Prsist

Are you talking the 3719 "Slevin"? That's a good choice!! The bracelet looks slick.

Yep, it's the slevin. I really want the gen ti version. I have two gen ti watches that are perfect. I have such small wrists that make the ti so brilliant to wear.

Prsist....

To heighten your anticipation.. which is at times the most exciting part of a new aqusition ..

slevin3719iwc004.jpg

70739392.jpg

slevin3719iwc009.jpg

slevin3719iwc005.jpg

I hope you enjoy your Slevin as much as I have mine !!

Great Choice !!

Live Strong andWear it Well

Lani

Did you go green or blue SL? Nothing fixes rotating bezel alignment like some time near the cool sea air.

I went Green as the genuine.. and as the genuine only the second counter needle is lumed the minute and hour counter needles should not be lumed.

Chiefs AR.

It is like a sauna today.. Kona winds (southerly) if your not in the water the only place to be is in AC..

A~C

L

• 2 weeks later...
Just to give you an idea of how the Slevin will look like when its on your wrist..

P5100222.jpg

Just received the watch yesterday. I thought the Ebel 1911 Discovery was brilliant. The Aquatimer's fit and finish is even better. Possibly the best rep out their? Like the Ebel there isn't a mod I feel I need to perform. She's that impressive! I will have the lume fixed (not to good), other than that perfect! I see the flaws everyone has mentioned but you would have to know your IWC to notice.

Work prevents me from taking pictures till Sunday. Till then, let the suspense continue!

I see the flaws everyone has mentioned but you would have to know your IWC to notice.

EXACTLY!!! As much as I have fun pointing them out...even flaws which Rolex buffs consider HUGE and deal breaking like crown guard shape, I think are really quite minor. As a whole, watches like the Ebel and the AT are really quite something, and leagues better than something like Timex Ironman (which has it's purpose as well of course)