When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My skyland on a Gunny Mona strap

grilly

My straps from Gunny arrived today and first thing I did was strap up the Mona on my Skyland. I don't think this thing will be coming off anytime soon. :D

That's another Gunny strap (CaitlanII) on my 111e.

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

looks great on your skyland...love this strap...i have it on my white dial Navi World GMT...and plan to try out my Blacksteel on it when i have some time - Hooky inspired...

what buckle do you have on it?...is this Peter's v3 (updated v1) Skyland version?...been thinking of getting the blue version...the color looks great...

R-

looks great on your skyland...love this strap...i have it on my white dial Navi World GMT...and plan to try out my Blacksteel on it when i have some time - Hooky inspired...

what buckle do you have on it?...is this Peter's v3 (updated v1) Skyland version?...been thinking of getting the blue version...the color looks great...

R-

Thanks Rhack1. I picked up a 22mm Breitling buckle here off the boards. Yea, this is Peter's V3 and I love it. I was a little worried about the Mona with the Blue dial at first, but I think it came together nicely.

very nicely...

been eyeing that blue skyland...emailed peter this morning...what's another breit...would be number 9...yikes!...

been thinkin if i do, i'll get a blue leather and the blue rubber, too...

enjoy and wear it well...R

Nice! Yes, Gunny makes some great ones. Just this week ordered a Caitlin 2 as well.

Do you have a pic with the Mona on the Breit buckle?

Cheers!