When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Mini PAMily

grilly

You guys know the story. Joined up mostly feeling Omegas and Breitlings. Saw some pics, read some reviews over the past 6 months and here I am. I am addicted to Pams. I can't stop myself. Here are the first three which make up my full rotation while my Skyland, SA, and UPO ride the pine. It's kinda sad, in a great way:)

Any thoughts on the 207A on that strap?

IMG_0461.jpg

First up, DSN 207a on a Heroic 18 Poseidon. Love this watch.

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

Next up the 111e with some Vacclum action on a SC Legend strap

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

Lastly, 176 TI fresh off the boards on Gunny CaitlanII. Gunny is working on a Vernon for this badboy as we speak.

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

I'm on the hunt for a 195 or a 201 PVD at this very moment. I already have the strap on order.

As for the "fiddy", I'm still not sold on the 47mm Pams. I'm a fairly big guy at 6'1 200lbs, but I don't have Stallone's wrists. I'm not sure I could pull it off. I like them and I know you can do crazy stuff w/ straps, but I think I'll stick with the 44mm as long as they will hold me, though I'm sure it won't be long until I have to try a Radiomir.

Thanks for the compliments and input.

Nice Start to the Pamily , soon there will be a few more for sure.

The 176 is a very good looking number. Have to say a good 195 would be very nice addition, I really like mine alot despite the scuffs

I reckon you could pull off a 127 , never felt totally at ease with mine hence its has now moved on. Stick with the 44's happy days for sure

ST4