When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone other than Eurotimez sell MBK's?

what2

What2, with all due respect, "I will check on it for you" is a vaild reply. Most dealers probably do not know all the specific about all the watches they sell . I personally appreciate an honest "I will check on it for you" as opposed to a quick and possibly uniformed answer. For me, the test would be...does the seller actually get back to me in a timely manner, with an honestly researched question. :)

What2, with all due respect, "I will check on it for you" is a vaild reply. Most dealers probably do not know all the specific about all the watches they sell . I personally appreciate an honest "I will check on it for you" as opposed to a quick and possibly uniformed answer. For me, the test would be...does the seller actually get back to me in a timely manner, with an honestly researched question. :)

my question was can I get the hands and dial in the same color lume, 3 times over the last 3 weeks and no answer.

but i think chris is tied up with another project and hard to get. all i wanted was a dial diamater, 2 months now...

I just got an Email from Chris, he's been sick but is mostly recovered and returning to work -

Patrick and Seri have been covering for him.