When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Try to find the rep ....

mellus

Differences apparent to me, a n00b, are DW font, Bezel font, colour of lume?, width of the lume surrounds?, feet on the text...

I'm going with the one on the right being gen!

Edited by Member X

left is gen you can plainly see the laser etched crown in the crystal on the rep.

Mellus, you wont beet the people here with these things, it is there lifes goal to do this sort of thing, and if you are going to to try at least have some thing that stands a chance, i dont even like rollys and i dont study them but that was just too easy

Mellus, you wont beet the people here with these things, it is there lifes goal to do this sort of thing, and if you are going to to try at least have some thing that stands a chance, i dont even like rollys and i dont study them but that was just too easy

Oh, I am very sorry, Sir ... :mellow:

So a new chance especially for you ;) , Guru ...

frontcud.jpg

perledetail.jpg

frontkleinboxpsp.jpg

• 1 year later...

I realize this is a very old Thread but the poster never came back to confirm the answer. I'm far from a pro but I'm going with the left as being the gen...bezel font is thinner and cleaner and the gold outlining of the dial markers at 6, 9 and 12 are what I have based my decision on.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...