When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RXW Zeromaster

ubiquitous

I actually had one of these; bought it on the bay a couple of years back for $650. Liked it a lot,but got the equivalent of $11-1200 when I traded it towards a gen Breitling at an NAWCC show. Then I traded the Breitling for a gen GMT that I'm wearing at the moment, but still miss the Zeromaster and now they're much harder to find and more expensive when found... Oh well, the vagaries of the watch hobby

No denying, it's a unique looking watch! What's even more interesting to me is that the RXW is based on a Rolex design from 1938. Pretty forward thinking for aesthetics... Definitely ahead of it's time for that era.

Zero.jpg

@delta- I think I'd like it much more without the text on the dial as well. Maybe sterile might look best, or maybe just with zeromaster minus the RXW Solid text...

I had one of these and it was a cool watch. The only thing I didn't care for was the extreme concavity (is that a word) of the bezel and the way it met up with th high dome of the crystal. That feature just wasn't aesthetically pleasing to my designer eye so I ended up selling it for $300 more then I had bought it for.

What's funny is that I bought it from a friend of a friend but sold it on.....wait for it....watchuseek. :)