When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch boxes in MBK

metaljesus

Hi folks,

I'm building my collection at the moment and so of course thinking about what watch box to buy. Theres a few options out there I've got my eye on but I'm just wondering if anyone has bought a box in MBK? I'll be in Bangkok in a couple of months so thinking that might be an option.

I've shopped there a handful of times for leather bags and shoes etc but never even thought to look for watch boxes / cases in the past.

Would love to hear about any experiences.

Thanks.

I used to practicaly live in MBK, bought a few watches but never the boxes from MBK so I cannot comment exactly.

There are loads of watch boxes on the main watch floor (floor 4?) winders and multiple wach boxes in wood. also some very nice manufacturer style boxes also.

Just to correct my earlier post, the watch floor is Floor 3. the quality of the boxes looks very good at a semi casual glance.

When will you be in Bangkok. I will be returning to Thailand in November and would love to meet a fellow watch buff.