When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wtb A. Lange Richard Lange older version

kronos twin

Hello all,

I've been trying to source an older Richard Lange in steel with the Roman Numeral markers. I've searched around to no avail, so I'm asking if anyone has one (yes, I know they don't have accurate movements, but I love the watch anyway) that they're willing to sell or whether they know of any dealers that sell it. I know watcheden has an okay version of the new Richard Lange, but I want the one with the central seconds.

PM me if you have one that you'd like to sell. I very much appreciate your time.

post-16388-1247101756_thumb.jpg

Ok, someone please hook me up to the pipeline! Can anyone point me in the direction of a Lange of the sort I've mentioned? Can I convince you to sell me or trade me yours? eh, eh?

Here ya go http://www.timeshops.net/A_Lange_Sohne_automatic_630.htm underneath all that plastic, the watch is actually pretty accurate and well replicated asoide from the open case back and movement. I had this version at one point and loved it. perfectly dressy. It should be about 39 - 40mm if i remember correctly.

thanks for the direction, budda. Have you purchased from these guys before?

Although i have never personally purchased from this seller, others on this forum have. You could also provide this picts to other dealer to see if they can source it for you.

Good luck. Let me know how it goes as i may purchase another as the orginal one i had has been dismantled for parts.

Although i have never personally purchased from this seller, others on this forum have. You could also provide this picts to other dealer to see if they can source it for you.

Good luck. Let me know how it goes as i may purchase another as the orginal one i had has been dismantled for parts.

As a matter of fact check with Stan (WBK time) as was the dealer who originally soured this watch for me and is an excellent dealer !