When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thank You! RWG, Precious Time & Joshua

Pfkoz

In the past I would google "Replica Watch" and hope for the best. Well that is the best way to get ripped off, especially if you go to "Blue Fakes".

I stumbled on to this site and love it, I have been reading and trying to do my homework. I have learned a lot but still am a newbie.

Made my first purchase from Precious Time, I was amazed at how helpful Joshua was, I needed extra links and he said no problem. When paying on line I screwed up and the credit card was charged twice, I thought I would never see that money again but just as Joshua promised the overpayment was refunded in a few days.

I ordered on July 27, it only took one week, arrived today August 3, a beautiful Rolex DD YG with the extra links. Makes the "Swiss Made" one I bought from bluefakes for $800.00 US look like a POS.

Well, I think I am hooked. I just ordered a Explorer II and have my eye on a Breitling and a Tag.

Again - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU - for the education I am receiving

Paul

In the past I would google "Replica Watch" and hope for the best. Well that is the best way to get ripped off, especially if you go to "Blue Fakes".

I stumbled on to this site and love it, I have been reading and trying to do my homework. I have learned a lot but still am a newbie.

Made my first purchase from Precious Time, I was amazed at how helpful Joshua was, I needed extra links and he said no problem. When paying on line I screwed up and the credit card was charged twice, I thought I would never see that money again but just as Joshua promised the overpayment was refunded in a few days.

I ordered on July 27, it only took one week, arrived today August 3, a beautiful Rolex DD YG with the extra links. Makes the "Swiss Made" one I bought from bluefakes for $800.00 US look like a POS.

Well, I think I am hooked. I just ordered a Explorer II and have my eye on a Breitling and a Tag.

Again - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU - for the education I am receiving

Paul

uh oh that wallet is gonna get lighter! :) Welcome mate